Asia Metropolitan University, Malaysia (AMU)
Incepted in 2004, Asia Metropolitan University (AMU) has grown into a full-fledged university offering a wide range of programmes, which bears testimony to our impressive record of accomplishment within the Malaysian private-higher education industry.
In line with the recent developments in the industry and within our institution, AMU is focused on producing trained, qualified, competent graduates for domestic and international markets in health sciences and various other disciplines. AMU aims to be “The University of Choice” within the local and global education landscape. Above all, we envision our students to come from diverse cultures and background who will be able to significantly contribute to society and humankind.
Currently, AMU provides a comprehensive educational pathway beginning from foundation and diploma studies for post-secondary school certificate holders who can then move on to pursuing undergraduate studies. Beyond that, AMU also offers a wide range of masters and doctoral degree programmes.
AMU has revolutionized an approach to ensure the quality and delivery of our academic programmes are of the highest standards, in line with Malaysia’s 2020 Vision to transform the nation into a high-income economy that is sustainable and inclusive.
Besides striving for continuous improvement, AMU has been repositioned to meet the changing landscape of the Malaysian higher education industry whereby AMU is committed to prepare our graduates with the right skills and knowledge to enter the competitive and challenging workforce.
Programs We Offer Through AMU:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctorate of Philosophy of Business Administration (PhD of Business Administration)
Lincoln University College, Malaysia (LUC)
Lincoln University College (LUC), located at Petaling Jaya, Malaysia was established in the year 2002 as Lincoln College (LC) and later upgraded to Lincoln University College in the year 2011.
Lincoln University College is one of the premier private institutions of higher education approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA- National Accreditation Board). The Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia in 2017, also crowns the University College with Five Star ranking.
Lincoln University College is listed among the top nine Malaysian universities according to the Times Higher Education (THE) University Impact Rankings 2019.
LUC is also an ISO 9001:2015 certified academic institution. Lincoln University College is also the associate member of the ‘Association of Indian Universities (AIU)’, Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), London and a member of ‘International Association of Universities (IAU)’, Paris.
The founders and administrators of Lincoln are true academicians who are committed to helping the students to achieve their potential in the education, research and employment world of this exciting new millennium. They bring together almost fifty years of higher education, post-secondary education and language teaching experience. Their backgrounds include teaching, research and professional training. The focus of Lincoln University College is student-centered and student-directed. Our philosophy is that everyone has a claim to education to better their life, advance their career and reach their desired level of personal success.
Bachelor Programs Awarded by LUC:
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Education (Teaching of English as Second Language -TESL)
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication (Hons)
- Bachelor of Fashion Management (Hons)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nursing
- BSc (Hons) in Nursing (Public Health)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Business in Banking and Finance (Hons)
- Bachelor of Islamic Studies (Hons)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Economics and Finance (Hons)
- Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Management (Oil and Gas Management)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Airline and Airport Management
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons) (Network Technology and Cybersecurity)
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons)
- BA (Hons) in Creative Multimedia Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor in Tourism Management
Diploma & Certificate Programs Awarded by TESC and Recognized by LUC:
- Training of Trainers (TOT)
- Teacher Training for International Schools (TEACH)
- Distant Teaching Skills (TEACH Online)
- Diploma in Medical Sciences (Nursing and Medical Services)
- Diploma in Tourism and Hotels
- Diploma in Computing and Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Studies
- Diploma in Oil and Mining
- Diploma in Media Studies
- Diploma in English Language Interpretation
- Diploma in Land Surveying and Mapping
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Studies and Services
- Diploma in Secretariat and Business Management
Diploma in Arts (Different Disciplines)
Top-up Bachelor Programs: 12 – 18 Months
Top-up Diploma Programs: 6 – 18 Months