Master of Business Administration, MBA, is one of the highest forms of the prestigious academic qualification in all the countries of the world. in addition to its being considered a distinct evidence about your interest in the development of the necessary scientific acquaintances for the scientific and career success based on the master’s degree which you are own. It represents a prestigious academic career qualification, which focuses on the modern knowledge and the necessary career expertise in accordance with the applicable standards in the developed universities. It is considered as an entrance for everyone interested in the success and excellence and creativity in the practical and functional position he has held.
Objectives of the Program
- The mental development through the analytical reasoning which is based on the study and understanding.
- Develop the necessary skills to ensure the performance of companies in the departments of the senior management.
- Making the graduates is able to quickly adapt with the changes in the external environment for the companies where they work.
- Work to develop students’ view to become the leaders of industry.
The study usually includes a set of the basic subjects and, choosing some of the optional subjects. The basic subjects cover the basic tools needed by the Director in any sector of the business sectors, because the electives cover details of one of the sectors of employment.
The degree of Master of Business Administration or (MBA) helps on the development of the skills and the management knowledge for the student, so that in the event of being able to get it to work as a manager or as an analyst or an administrative or financial consultant.
The Master of Business Administration makes this student to be capable of the administration, in addition to his prior ability to understand the technical aspects of the institution, which he runs. This study enables the student to analyze the performance of institutions, identify the points of weaknesses, and propose the solutions.
- Corporate Finance
- Accounting for Managers
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Statistics
- Business Informatics
- Research Methodology
- Project Paper
- Small Business Management
- Total Quality Management
- Project Management
- Corporate Communication
- International Business
See more on:
- MBA in Brief in Arabic http://taleemedu.com./images/mba/TESC_MBA_arabic.pdf
- MBA in Brief in English http://taleemedu.com./images/mba/TESC_MBA_E.pdf
- Why MBA of AMU http://taleem-edu.com./en/ma-of-businessadministration/why-the-master-of-amu-university
- Questions and Answers http://taleem-edu.com./en/ma-of-businessadministration/the-most-common-questions
- Asia Metropolitan University, AMU http://www.amu.edu.my/
- ASIC http://www.asic.org.uk/